NEW! Volunteer Fee Restructuring!
In order to encourage more participation by families, we have altered our volunteer fee structure as follows: In addition to season dues, each family is required to submit a separate check for $100 for the volunteer fee. This check will not be deposited until the end of the season (~February 8th) if necessary.
- In order for a family to earn the $100.00 volunteer fee back they must either
Please contact Alexa (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in one of these positions as some of the positions are not available at this time.
- Work at least 6 volunteer slots at the SAL meets. Click here for a description of the meet jobs.
- Choose one of the positions below
- Volunteer coordinator-Boys Team(Organize volunteers for all meets (Sign-up Genius). Keep accurate records as to who has volunteered for each meet and submit final tallies to the staff by February 5th.)
- VolunteerVolunteer coordinator-Girls Team (Organize volunteers for all meets (Sign-up Genius). Keep accurate records as to who has volunteered for each meet and submit final tallies to the staff by February 5th.)
- Complete training and officiate three meets as a starter
- Complete training and officiate three meets as a stroke and turns judge
- SAL Girls Team Representative-Swimming (Attend three swimming meetings at Upper Dublin HS and inform team and staff of any pertinent information)
- SAL Boys Team Representative-Swimming (Attend three swimming meetings at Upper Dublin HS and inform team and staff of any pertinent information)
- SAL Team Representative-Diving (Attend three diving meetings at Upper Dublin HS and inform team and staff of any pertinent information)
- Snack Stand Coordinator (Ensures the snack stand is supplied and has parents scheduled to work it during meets.)
- Team Equipment Manager (Repairs equipment, etc.) plus work three volunteer slots at the SAL meets
- Be a member of the fundraising committee for the team and plan fundraisers- plus work three volunteer slots at the SAL meets
- Be a member of the banquet committee to plan and organize the end of season banquet- plus work three volunteer slots at the SAL meets
- Be trained and run the computer for scoring the meet at the home meets- we need two people- one for the boys and one for the girls
- Be trained and work the timing system for the home meets- we need two people- one for the boys and one for the girls
- Assist in organizing the sale of CORE team apparel- plus work three volunteer slots at the SAL meets
- Manage the Team Website
- Data entry- enter the split times for the relays into the database before Wednesday each week after a meet- plus work 3 volunteer slots at the SAL meets
YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO BE PERMITTED TO VOLUNTEER AT CORE MEETS….
You have to volunteer at swim meets in order to qualify for a volunteer fee refund. However, there are new REQUIRED clearances In order to be a volunteer. Anyone who will be working the ready bench, as a Starter, or those having direct contact with swimmers will need to apply for these clearances
Please read the directions below and complete the required clearances. Please print the certificates and send them in an envelope marked ‘Kevin Wiley” to Coach Suter. You can also scan and email them to email@example.com We greatly appreciate all of our volunteers ...You are a vital part of our organization and we depend on you to make our organization run efficiently. We appreciate you taking the time to complete these items...see below
1 - Read the Volunteer policy letter and School Board Volunteer Policy
2 - Print, read and sign the Volunteer Affirmation
3 - Read and fill out the Act 24 Arrest / Conviction Report and Certification form
4 - Apply for the Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check - Act 34 at https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
*** IMPORTANT INFORMARTION***
When completing the first page where it asks for the information about the organization please fill in the following information for the sections marked with an *
Organizations Name: Neshaminy School District
Name: Brian Suter
Address: 2001 Old Lincoln Highway Langhorne, PA 19047
Phone number- 215-809-6000
The cost of this clearance is free as of 7/25/2015. Helpful hints:
You do NOT need to create a user name and password to do this clearance.
You should click on submit a new record check, under credit card users on the left.
After you have filled in all the information required, and it has been submitted and paid for, you will receive one of 3 results:
Request Under Review - If a background check has returned a result of "Request Under Review". The review process will be completed in approximately 2 - 3 weeks. So check back in 2 to 3 weeks to view an updated status.
No Record - you will need to print the certification form by clicking on the Certification Form hyperlink.
NOTE: THE CERTIFICATION FORM SHOULD BE PRINTED OR SAVED; ONCE VIEWED YOU WILL HAVE NO FURTHER ACCESS TO THE DOCUMENT (which is what needs to be turned into the office - NOT the receipt/invoice.)
Record - the relevant information will be mailed to you and that is what you need to submit.
5 - You must do either A or B below:
A. If you can answer NO to all 3 questions below, then print, read and sign the Volunteer Affadavit and have it notarized.
1 - Are you applying for a paid position?
2 - Are you attending a school trip that lasts 3 or more days?
3 - Have you lived anywhere else, besides the state of Pennsylvania, in the past 10 years?
B. If you answered YES to any of the 3 questions above you need to apply for your Federal Criminal History
Background Check - Act 114. The cost of this clearance is $27.00 and can be obtained here:
6 - Apply for your Child Abuse History Clearance - Act 151, The cost of this clearance is free as of 7/25/2015.
This clearance requires you to create a new account. After you create your new account you should have the following information readily available to help you complete your application:
Addresses where you have previously lived
Names of all individuals with whom you have lived to include parents, guardians, siblings, spouses, etc.
If you have any questions about the Child Abuse History Clearance, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page. If you need further assistance, please contact the ChildLine and Abuse Registry's Child Abuse Clearance Unit at 1-877-371-5422.
All clearance certificates need to be received BY NOVEMBER 5TH!!
If you missed the registration/ new swimmer evaluation dates, there are still spots left. Please email Brian Suter at Neshswim@yahoo.com