The Neshaminy Core Swim Team participates in both the Suburban Aquatic League and USA Swimming. In the Suburban Aquatic League we compete against other teams in the area in dual meets, which are held on Saturdays, as well as optional, Invitational meets that are hosted by local swim clubs, and are held some Sundays.
We also offer the option of becoming a USA swimmer. USA swimmers swim a longer season that runs into the month of March and they swim in Invitational type meets hosted by clubs in the PA/NJ area. Swimmers work to qualify for championship meets such as Junior Olympics.
Category I-High School Offerings:
High School aged swimmers that are:
1. New to swimming or Looking to get in shape for HS Season
2. Advanced level swimmers looking to make HS Districts and States and Potentially a larger USA Swimming Meet
Category II-Minis or Juniors:
Minis or Juniors-10 and unders (5-10 years of age) that are:
1. New to the sport (Minis)
2. Looking to participate in winter swim 2-3 days a week and compete in the SAL league (Juniors)
Category III-Junior Elite:
Advanced 9-12 year olds looking to make SAL A Champs and/or USA Junior Olympics/ Zones, etc.
Category IV-Senior Red Team:
(Seniors-11-14 year olds (non-high school) that are:
1. New to the sport
2. Looking to participate in winter swim 3-4 days a week and compete in the SAL league in preparation for possible future participation in a high school swim team
Category V-Senior Elite USA Group:
Advanced 12-14 year olds (non-high school) AND 15 year olds and up who are not training with their high school team during season
1. Looking to make SAL A Champs and/or USA Junior Olympics/ Zones, etc. and would like to prepare for possible future participation in a high school swim team